With its Operator Balance Control (OBC), this Wright mower lets you take hills almost as fast as level ground.
The stand-on mowing revolution started right here. However, today’s Stander® is even more refined, agile and well balanced than its forefather. The patented stand-on design, known as Operator Balance Control (OBC), lets you become an extension of the machine, which allows you to handle changing terrain and hills almost as fast as level ground.
Navigating tight spaces is a breeze with the Stander’s zero-turn radius capability. And the compact size means it will never have to be left off the trailer. Even now, the Stander is still making a bold statement in mowing performance.
Aero Core Deck
The Stander comes with one of the most advanced cutting decks available today, the revolutionary Wright AERO CORE™ deck. Every inch of the deck is designed to deliver unparalleled cut quality, turn-on-a-dime maneuverability and the reliability you expect from Wright. The AERO CORE™ deck includes:
• Compact footprint and space-saving design
• Recessed caster wheels for a smaller turning radius
• Air-tapered surfaces that eliminate clumping
• Airflow that stands grass up for a uniform cut
• Anti-scalp rollers for smooth, even results on varying terrain